Frequently Asked Questions from Candidates
- Thank you for taking the time to apply for an open position through Accolo. We take every candidate’s application and experience into careful consideration as we search for the right person for each role. We will reach out to you very soon via email or phone to advise you of next steps.
You can check the status of your application by logging into Accolo at https://hiring.accolo.com/login.htm and checking the “Applications and Referrals” tab. You will also receive emails from us along the way with updates or if further information is needed.
Forgot your password? No problem. Simply click on “Forgot your password?” https://hiring.accolo.com/login.htm to get back into your account.
- I applied and checked my status like you told me to… but I just know I am perfect for the job and I can’t wait to hear about next steps. How can I get in touch with the Hiring Consultant and/or Hiring Manager?Understood. We get it. You’re busy. We’re busy. Busy doing what, you might ask? Reviewing applications and talking to great candidates like you! We review all candidates, resumes, and applications through a timely, consistent, and fair process, and we assure you that you will hear from us soon with feedback on whether or not there is a potential fit for you in this role.
- There was no place in the application to provide a cover letter to go along with my resume. How can I submit one?We don’t include Cover Letters as a part of our application and review process. However, if you absolutely must submit one (your life depends on it!), or you are asked to at any time, or you wrote a stellar one before you knew you wouldn’t need it and now you feel like you’ve wasted time and really should submit it… fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch to attach a copy to your profile.
- When I try to apply for a job through Accolo, I receive an error that my email address is already in use. How can I regain access to my account?If you remember your username and password, scroll down to the bottom of the page and login. Once you have logged in, the system will remember your contact information and resume from the last time you applied for a job with us. Make sure to update this information if anything has changed!
Don’t remember your username or password? No problem. So long as you still have access to that email (which we hope you do since we’ve been sending your email there!), you can click on “Forgot your password?” at the bottom of the page to get back into your account. Once you are signed in, you can apply for the job.
- This is probably our favorite question: we love to help spread the job karma and provide multiple opportunities to you during your job search.
Head to https://www.accolo.com/find-a-job/ to search through all of our current openings.
Don’t forget to set up Job Alerts, too! You can log in to https://hiring.accolo.com/login.htm and, under the “Applications and Referrals” tab, you can set yourself up to be emailed when new jobs open up based on your location, career level, industry, and job function. Be the first to know when a new job that matches your experience opens up!
- Want even more good job karma? Help us and help your friends, colleagues, family members, and complete and total strangers with a click of a button by referring them to an open job with Accolo.
For each unique job, you will see a “Refer a Friend Today” button on the right-hand side. Add in contact information and spread the positive job karma.
You can track your referrals under the “Applications and Referrals” tab and see if your referrals turn into hires!
- We are sorry to hear that this role wasn’t a fit for you at this time. We review every candidate’s experience and qualifications very carefully before determining not to move forward with him or her and, unfortunately, we don’t believe this role to be a match for you at this time.
At Accolo, we don’t believe that “no news is good news”. Not hearing back after applying for a job is stressful and nerve-racking, and you’ll always know where you stand with us. Sometimes, that means we deliver the not-so-good news of a declined application. We would love to help you find another position that fits your experience, and encourage you to set up a Job Alert to be notified when another opportunity opens up. We’ll keep you in the know and you’ll be the first to know when a job you might have an interest in opens up.